"net:art | near in the distance 3" was performed twice in the Middle Hall of Brucknerhaus Linz: once in a 30 minutes short version for participants of the TNC17 conference, followed by an 80-minute performance for the general public. All in all, more than 400 people attended these shows.
The Brucknerhaus is a famous concert hall with unique acoustics in Linz. It is named after the Austrian composer Anton Bruckner and located next to the Danube, at the beginning of the so-called "Cultural Mile".
ACOnet is the Austrian National Research and Education Network (NREN) and is operated by the University of Vienna. It offers its members advanced high-performance network access to the pan-European Research and Education Community (GÉANT) and the public Internet. ACOnet provides a resilient fibre optic backbone network, connecting more than 200 Austrian organizations such as universities, research facilities, libraries, museums, medical institutions, ministries and local authorities.
- Hermann Rothe | IT Systems Coordinator | mdw
- Johannes Wallisch | Systems Engineer | mdw
- Thomas Lang | Audio Engineer, Livestream | mdw
- Philipp Treiber | Audio Engineer | PDV Records
- Volker Werner | Technical Coordinator | PDV Records
- Josef Hackl | Livestream encoding
- Jan Derschmidt | Light Engineer
- Ufuk Serbest | Camera Operator, live & stage
- Jörg Lehner | IT Technician, Technical Support | Anton Bruckner Private University
- Klemens Lengauer | Network Engineer, Technical Support | Johannes Kepler University Linz
- Christoph Zierhut | Network Engineer, Technical Support | Johannes Kepler University Linz
- Günther Schmittner | Technical Support | Office of the State Government of Upper Austria
- Christian Panigl | Head of ACOnet
- Renate Kreil | Concept, Project Management
- Mariann Unterluggauer | Project Support
- Elisabeth Zoppoth | Project Support
- Romana Cravos | Project Support
- Christoph Genser | Typo3 Engineer
- Erwin Rennert | Translations
- Peter Schober | Photographer
- ACOnet NOC team | Network Engineering