digital theatre - aaron's law
2020 | 2021
type of production
digital theatre for a young audience (12 years +)
"free family entertainment"
We are at the very beginning of planning the project series. Negotiations with artists, venues and partners are ongoing. Once details are set, we will post them here.
- partners | venues: youth theatres, festivals
- artists: actors, musicians, directors, visual artists
- stages | remote places: Vienna, Belgium, the Netherlands, Taiwan, ...
- NRENs: according to the venues
- low latency technology | hologram technology
- audience: schools and public audiences (2 productions per day)
- requires a cultural mediation program for the young audience (before or after the performance) to explain and discuss the content and technical components